Monday 22 November 2010

will someone anyone please make me write

I want to. Really badly. So badly I am even starting this blog. Took classes about writing,  read books about writing, I think about writing all the time. What have not done is the actual writing. Don't jump to the obvious conclusion and tell me to just do you. I have written a lot in my life but what I am talking about is finding that power within myself to commit to writing every day. Let's start small, not talking a book signing deal here, just make me write a little bit every day. Make me commit to what I truly feel my passion is. With the exception of life threatening emergencies for myself and/or my family, I pledge to post to this blog every day in hopes to reach those who feel the same desperation and have perhaps found the way out of this emotional laziness. Or perhaps reach those who feel a bit sadistic and have experience in helping talented but lazy bums such as myself to find a way towards creative self fulfilment. I will post every day either about the progress of my writing or me whining about the lack of thereof.

Make me write

AK

No comments:

Post a Comment